meeting women where they are …
…women with a desire to get connected to other Christian women in the community
…women just beginning their life in Christ and wanting a place to grow spiritually with other Christian women
…women in a difficult place in life and needing support and encouragement
…women alone and in need of a friend desiring a spiritual mentor ready to reach out and minister to other women
Our Ministry Focus for Women
Growth in Christ – Develop a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through reading, memorizing and applying God’s word to our hearts and lives.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:16-17 NIV
Prayer – Grow in our knowledge of God by devotion to praying God’s word, realizing He is all-powerfull, all-knowing and all-present.
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2 NIV
Fellowship – Develop new and deeper friendships for the support and encouragement of one another in Christ through the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
“If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion.” Philippians 2:1 NIV
Service – Be faithful vessels of God’s love, influencing the lives of others through reaching out and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ in our community and throughout the world.
“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” James 1:22 NIV
Our Ministry Offers…
- One-on-One Discipleship – Two women meeting together for spiritual mentoring from the Bible for personal growth and accountability.in our principles to their lives and relationships.
- Women of Purpose Night Out -Fun and informative group activities that give women the opportunity to make new and deeper friendships.Outreach and Service
- Opportunities to serve the community and world.
- Bible study & events offered throughout the year!
River Rock Church Vision: “River Rock is a real, relevant and relational church connecting people of all ages to Christ and community through abiding in Jesus and making disciples.”
River Rock Church Mission: “To get people connected to abide in Jesus and make disciples.”
- Celebrating God’s presence through worship
- Connecting God’s family through fellowship
- Educating God’s people through discipleship
- Demonstrating God’s love through ministry
- Communicating God’s word through Evangelism
Join for Worship 10am Sundays at Chatfield Elementary School, 330 S Market Street, Belle Plaine, MN
Sometimes we gather for Bibles studies and events at our Ministry Center 124 WS Main St, Belle Plaine, MN and other times we meet in local homes.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Mail to PO Box 184 Belle Plaine, MN 56011