This Weeks Message:
“Six Ways to Give Thanks even when Covid hinders your plans“
The calendar says we are scheduled to have a day to gather and be full of thanksgiving but the medical experts want us to keep to ourselves. In many ways this year has been full of disappointment and while we may not feel thankful, we can find hope and encouragement through the Scriptures. Watch Pastor Chris’ message this Sunday from Psalm 116 to see how God can help you walk with the Lord even when you are faced with sickness and death. #RiverRockChurchMN
To be Covid cautious we are not meeting in person on Sundays. On Saturday around 6pm we will post this sermon video on YouTube and Facebook and the audio on all our outlets. We also post a new playlist of Kids Church videos on our YouTube page. We encourage you to watch and share the video over the weekend. https://riverrockchurch.com/watch
We are posting the video on YouTube and Facebook and the audio is uploaded on all our outlets. We also posted a new playlist of Kids Church videos on our YouTube page. We encourage you to watch with your family and share with others (Health officials are discouraging meeting with people outside your household right now so use your discretion if you are hosting watch parties right now.)
Here are Kids Ministry Resources and and a pre-recorded sermon video to host a watch party and/or if you are unable to meet with us in person for church.
- Watch on Youtube whenever it is convenient for you (and your family). You can pause, speed up/slow down and skip around the video. It’s also easy to watch as a group on your Internet Connected TV and to share the video with others. We made a playlist of over 70 singalong songs for you to choose from instead of selecting a few each week.
- Watch and share on Facebook You might need to scroll down the page to find the video. (Invite friends and have a viewing party).
Please share your prayer requests and support this ministry
Please connect with others in the church family and community during the week. Let us know how we can help and pray for you. Your financial support is an act of worship and helps River Rock keep moving forward.
Kids Church Resources:
The LifeKids team hit the studio and created full-length video services that include worship, a message, interactive elements, discussion time, and more! With their help we’ll have complete plug-and-play videos for ages two through 6th grade ready for you each week. There are full-length service videos from the pular Bible App for Kids units, Crosstown, Konnect, and Loop age groups.
- Loop Show Church at Home YouTube Playlist (5th – 6th Grade
- Konnect HQ Church at Home YouTube Playlist (1st – 4th Grade)
- Crosstown Church at Home YouTube Playlist (early childhood)
- Bible App for Kids Church at Home YouTube Playlist
A few of the most recent messages can also be played here:
Six Ways to Give Thanks even when Covid hinders your plans – River Rock Church
(If you see a grayed out video that means it hasn’t been released yet but you can still view the other past messages in the youtube playlist by pressing the drop down menu in the top right corner)
please email firstname.lastname@example.org if something in this site isn’t working right