Our lives can be consumed by the tyranny of the urgent and the trap of the rat race unless we purposefully pursue the life God desires for us. Come to River Rock these three Sundays to be encouraged to live the rewarding life that can set you free to make an eternal difference. A great time to bring friends.
- 10/22 The Rewards of Working for a Greater Harvest
- 11/19 The Rewards of Living a Thank-Filled Life
- 11/26 The Rewards of Focusing on the Eternal
The Bible has over 50 “One Another” passages that instruct and encourage us to care about other people because we are living in a relationship with the Lord. When we live and serve as God instructs we will be able to experience more go God’s love and power working in our lives. Come to River Rock Church at 10am on Sundays to worship and grow with one another. Continue reading “Experiencing God through One Anothers Fall Message Series”
This group meets on Saturday morning in Jordan. Call 952-873-453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Bible is a big book. Hundreds of characters and thousands of ideas parade across its pages from beginning to end. From the uninitiated to the very seasoned, readers of the Bible will always find something new to learn in The Good Book.
Over the course of 8 sessions, pastors Deron Spoo and Kyle Idleman will visit the most salient themes about God in the Bible. With the goal of providing a sketch of each idea, each session will break down the concept into two smaller sections to unpack the meat behind the theme. At the center of the series stands God, and each theme will focus on who He is in relationship to His created order.
We are excited to start a new season of Kids Bible Adventure Club on Sept 13th. Please Pre-Register so we can be prepared to welcome your kid(s). This Wednesday night program incorporates high quality, age appropriate video and group teaching to help kids learn and grow. We start at 6:30pm and end at 7:30pm. During the Adventure Club hour there is learning time, craft time and game time. Currently the three age groups are: 4rs-Kindergarten/1st-4th Grade/5th-6th Grade. All children are invited (you don’t need to be connected to River Rock Church) but kids must be 4 years old by 9/1/17 through 6th grade. This program continues during the school year. New kids are invited at any time. Call 952-873-5453 with any questions.
Click here to preregister http://RiverRockChurch.com/Kids
There is a Bible list of Faith Heroes found in Hebrews chapter 11. Sunday mornings at River Rock Church we are going to look at some of these well-known Bible characters to be encouraged to live faithful lives that please God and maybe even become faith heroes ourselves. Message title and schedule is subject to change as the Holy Spirit leads and circumstances require. Communion Sundays are marked with an * asterisk. These will be great messages for you to bring friends and family to experience. 10am to 11:05am Sundays at 330 S Market St (Chatfield Elem School) Belle Plaine, MN 56011 No need to dress up, just show up. Come 15 minutes early for Coffee & Snacks,
- 5/7 God Commends Great Faith (Heb. 11:1-3,6) [LISTEN]
- 5/14 Miracles through Prayer – Faith Heroes Hannah & Samuel (Heb. 11:32) Mother’s Day [LISTEN]
- 5/21 Offering what God Desires – Faith Hero Abel (Heb. 11:4) [LISTEN]
- 5/28 Created in His image, valued and for a purpose [LISTEN]
- 6/4 Rewarded for Pleasing God – Faith Hero Enoch (Heb. 11:5-6)* [LISTEN]
- 6/11 Acting on God’s Word – Faith Hero Noah (Heb. 11:7) [LISTEN]
- 6/18 When Dad lives a WELL Life – Father’s Day Sunday [LISTEN]
- 6/25 Pursuing God’s Promises – Faith Hero Abraham (Heb. 11:8-20) [LISTEN]
- 7/2 Committing your Unknown Future to God – Faith Hero Jacob (Heb. 11:21)* [LISTEN]
- 7/9 Overcoming Hardships – Faith Hero Joseph (Heb. 11:22) [LISTEN]
- 7/23 Choosing to Trust God – Faith Heroes Moses (Heb. 11:23-29) [LISTEN]
- 7/30 Finding Courage to Lead and Conquer – Faith Hero Joshua (Heb. 11:30) [LISTEN]
- 8/6 Leaving the Past Behind – Faith Heroes Rahab (Heb. 11:31)* [LISTEN]
- 8/13 Relying God for the Victory you need – Faith Hero Gideon (Heb. 11:32) [LISTEN]
- 8/20 How to Experience Hope and Faith to Overcome Hardship and Persecution (Heb. 11:32-40) http://not%20available
- 8/27 How to Run the Race of Faith with Focus and Endurance (Heb. 12:1-3) [LISTEN]
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.’” Matthew 19:14 At River Rock Church we love and appreciate all that the children can do and learn. During the Sunday morning service we offer Children’s Church for all kids ages 4 through 4th grade.
Our teachers love teaching them about the love of Jesus and how each child is important and valued. We love sharing with the children ways in which they can live faith filled lives through story time, songs, devotionals, crafts, and games. All of this helps the kids in our church grow in their faith and know Jesus as their Lord and Savior so they too can share the love of Jesus with others. Kids Church is a great time for our kids to worship God in a loving, safe, and fun environment.