Let us know how we can pray for you!
Also share with us how the Lord has answered your prayer
Or feel free to fill out this form.
(note: we only forward requests to our prayer team that appear to be genuine – if it appears to be a “robotic form submission” or in some other way looks suspicious we delete it.)
How can “I” Pray for You?
Whenever you see the “I” in River Rock remember to pray for your needs and the needs of others and know that our church is a local church that prays. Also, thank God in prayer for all He is doing in your life.
Let us know how we can pray for you and share with us how the Lord has answered your prayer. Prayer is one of the most important ministries of the church! Living a WELL life includes Worship as a lifestyle, Encouraging those around you to live for Christ, Loving people as God loves them and Learning more about the Lord and the Christian life every day. Prayer is a part of living a WELL life. River Rock Church is committed to prayer.
Claim Prayer Promises from the Bible
- 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8
- If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:22
- 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15
- Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
- Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24
- You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows. Job 22:27
- 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:23-24
- Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16
- 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:13-14
- you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7
- But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:6
- and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.” Psalms 50:15
- Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. “If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, Isaiah 58:9
- The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29
- He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. Psalms 91:15
- If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
- The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. Psalms 34:17
- Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalms 55:17
- 18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. Psalms 145:18-19
- … your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Matthew 6:8
- …receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 1 John 3:22
- ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3
- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24