Adventure Bible Club starts Sept 11, 2019 and meets Wednesday evenings during the school year from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Chatfield Elementary School . New kids can jump in at any time. We use Activity and Video Enhanced Faith Filled Learning and teach kids pre-kindergarten (age 4 by 9/1/19) through 6th grades by age groups.
“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8 (NLT)
Help us be prepared to welcome your child when you pre-register.
The weekly Adventures are designed to help both preschool and elementary-age children identify the choices that will help them live as followers of God. Adventure Bible Club meets Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Chatfield Elementary School Sept 11, 2019 thru April 29, 2020 and children can attend anytime as your schedule allows. You can stay during the program or get an hour to yourself. Occasionally we offer parenting classes as parents express interest.
Kids Community Harvest Costume Party Weds Oct 30th
Birthday Party for Jesus Weds Dec 18th
- To partner with parents in helping children develop an authentic faith.
- To incite wonder in our preschoolers so they will begin to meet God’s family and know that God’s love is real.
- To encourage discovery in our elementary kids so they will begin to trust God’s character and experience being a part of God’s family.
- To guide our preteens to discover the character of God, to experience the love of Christ first hand, and to desire a personal relationship of their own with Him.
We want every child to understand that they are made in the image of God for the purpose of loving God with their heart, soul, mind and strength, and to truly trust Jesus so that they can have a better future.
“For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Mark 10:14)
We have the kids organized and taught by three age groups for teaching at their level.
- 4yrs (by 9/1/19) through Kindergarten
- 1st thru 4th Graders
- 5th thru 6th Graders