River Rock Kids Club meets Wednesday evenings during the school year from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Chatfield Elementary School. New kids can jump in at any time. We use activity and video enhanced faith filled learning and group the kids by age for age appropriate learning.
The three groups are:
- 4yrs (by 9/1/19) through Kindergarten
- 1st thru 4th Graders
- 5th thru 6th Graders
The hour usually includes game time, learning time and craft time. The program is free and open to everyone who lives in Belle Plaine/Jordan and the surrounding areas. Parents are welcome to stay but most usually drop their kids off and enjoy an hour to themselves.
“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8 (NLT)
Help us be prepared to welcome your child when you pre-register.
Kids Community Harvest Costume Party in October
Birthday Party for Jesus in December
- To partner with parents in helping children develop an authentic faith.
- To incite wonder in our preschoolers so they will begin to meet God’s family and know that God’s love is real.
- To encourage discovery in our elementary kids so they will begin to trust God’s character and experience being a part of God’s family.
- To guide our preteens to discover the character of God, to experience the love of Christ first hand, and to desire a personal relationship of their own with Him.
We want every child to understand that they are made in the image of God for the purpose of loving God with their heart, soul, mind and strength, and to truly trust Jesus so that they can have a better future.
“For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Mark 10:14)
Jr High & Sr High Youth Group meets at 6:30-7:30pm on Weds at 124 W Main St in Belle Plaine